Tuesday 11 August 2020

Be back soon!

Sorry everyone - I know this is Tuesday but I am in the middle of a family medical emergency so have been unable to work on my minis this past week. This next week is not looking good either so I will probably not have anything for the upcoming Tuesday either. However - I sincerely hope all will be resolved and I will have an update for you on Tuesday, August 25th. Until then - keep on mini-ing and posting so I can live vicariously through you! Thanks everyone.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I'll be bawk!" Big hugs to all. TTFN!!! - Marilyn D.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the medical emergency is resolved happily!

    Try to remember to breathe and keep from getting too stressed out. Remember we're all in your corner and sending you virtual hugs and cookies and whatever you need to make your life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own family issues these days so I have an idea about the stress and worries you might have - so I'm sending you my best wishes for better days to come and especially to the poor family member. And there's no need to apologize for not posting - remember this is fun and not a duty! ;O)

    I've just enjoyed the progress you've shown in the last post and I've admired how your door handles turned out. And the private space for the elven employees turned out so lovely... although I'm surprised about the onion heavy sandwich... I would have supposed they would be more into chocolate cookies or gingerbread - but on the other hand... we all know how much work the postal workers have at Christmas time. ;O)

    Best wishes
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete