Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's not that I haven't been doing minis - it's just that i'm doing minis that I can't post about yet because it would spoil the secrets for some people. *smile*

On the other hand, as a very active member of our local and provincial Irish Association, the few weeks leading up to St. Patrick's Week (yes,to us it's actually a week, not a day!) are always so busy I can hardly fit in time for anything else. Good news is - starting tomorrow I'll have some time to myself again. Yeah!!!! Mini time for sure. I'll be back to you soon. In the meantime,enjoy St. Patrick's Day - I know I will! TTFN!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Marilyn,
    Happy St. Patrick's day! I am very much looking forward to seeing you soon ;)
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac. Yes, I'm getting so excited for our upcoming visit. I actually have a wee favour to ask you so will contact you privately a little later - need some mini-advice! - Marilyn

      Delete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Week to you, too Marilyn! My briskets are on and smelling delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. OMG Jodi - I don't suppose you actually brine your own beef? Or do you buy it that way? I'm looking for a really good recipe for making my own from scratch - would love to get your recipe for the brine , if you make it yourself. I had two Jigg's Dinners yesterday - one was good - the other, not so much! - Marilyn

      Delete
  3. Happy Day AFTER St. Paddy's day, to you too Marilyn. I have a sister and a niece both born on the 17th so always lots to celebrate! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what a better day to have a birthday!?! My brother was born on Christmas Day and, as a kid, that really sucked because everyone always forgot his birthday. But St. Paddy's Day is such a big celebration for everyone that having a birthday then just adds the icing to the cake. Happy Birthday to your sister and niece! (a little belatedly). - Marilyn

      Delete