Tuesday 14 May 2019

Winner to be announced tomorrow morning

Thank you to all who left comments on my "Dorothy's Corner" project. It was a fun, quick little project that fed my need for something sunny and spring-like after a long, terrible winter.

Unfortunately, I was much too subtle with the hints of why it was called "Dorothy's Corner" so no one correctly guessed the answer. Right after I post this entry, I will be asking my DH to draw from the names of those who did leave wonderful comments. Although having a blog is a great way to keep track of my own projects to refer to in the future, it's always encouraging to know that by sharing my successes and failures, techniques and crazy ideas, I may actually be helping someone else with their own projects as well. I know I learn so much by reading everyone else's blog posts. I only hope I can add to the hints and tips.

So, I'm off to draw a name and will post the winner tomorrow morning, along with revealing the mystery of why it is called "Dorothy's Corner". Have a great evening. TTFN! - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment