Tuesday 30 March 2021

Patience is a virtue....

 ...or so I've been told.  It's never been one of my strong points but I'm hoping, dear readers that is is yours.  I promised you I would be posting tonight with the final version of my Trash to Treasure Challenge project but I just have a few teeny things to finish up.

So, instead of my usual Tuesday night posting, I will be showing you the finished project tomorrow night, after I spend my Wednesday afternoon with my usual weekly mini session on Skype with Marijke and Louise.  Just 24 more hours and I will post the finished project - honest!!!!

See you tomorrow night! - Marilyn

8 comments:

  1. Oh so hard to wait but I bet it's going to be worth it! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seguro que vale la pena esperar!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I have loads of is patience, to the point of wearing myself out re-doing something over and over. If I order something online I'm happy to wait a few days for it to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You guys are the best! I hope you like what you see tonight. - Big hugs to all! - Marilyn

      Delete
  5. All waiting with baited breath! Cheers, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get stressed - whenever you'll show it I will like to see it! ;O) Btw - I hope you don't mind me mentioning... but I've just visited Ricardo's blog and saw your comment on his latest post. Well, maybe I'm mistaken but I got the impression from your words that you didn't notice that the lucky Marilyn who won his latest giveaway must be you...

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alayne, and Birgit. I am working on it now and it better be done tonight! You're right, Birgit, I wasn't sure who the winner was because I know there are more Marilyn's than just me here in blogland. However, Ricardo did get hold of me so yes, I certainly feel lucky. I never win anything. See? All my mini friends must be bringing me good luck! *smile* Cheers - Marilyn

      Delete